- What’s the SNB?
The French Basketball Union is an association run by basketball players and ex-players. Every member has played in Jeep Elite, Pro B, in National 1, in the LFB (the Womens' League) or in LF2.
- Who can join SNB?
All professional players from basket activity that evolve on French territory, former players and unemployed players.
- What are the services I receive as an adherent of SNB?
- a legal assistance for all your questions related to your work.
- a training assistance and retraining for all your questions about your support during and after your career.
- priority to participate in the SNB Camp.
- Is my contribution tax deductible?
Yes, 66% of the amount of your contribution is tax deductible. You will receive a tax voucher in March of the sports season. This system is still valid with the introduction of the withholding tax.
- How join SNB?
To join the SNB, it’s here: cliquer ici